Monday, August 06, 2007

There Goes My Happy Go Lucky Life...

Today was my first day back to work...sort of, I had to report to a week long training session. I don't expect you to feel sorry for me, I know I am one of those lucky ones that get summers off...but still...*sniff, *sniff a little indulgence please,
here's my violin song,
You're welcome to sing along to the tune of Bye Bye Love.

I've been playing it in my head all day, while I try to shock my brain in to thinking.

Bye Bye lovely life
Bye Bye happiness, hello bitterness
I think I'm gonna cryyy...
Bye Bye lovely bike,
Bye Bye legs with zest,
Hello laundry list,
I feel like I could die...

Now there's a sad song.
Summer is officially over for me.
At least I checked everything off my summer to do list.

7 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, August 06, 2007, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

um, wasn't that kind of a short summer vacation? when did you school let out, the first part of may??

 
At 9:24 PM, August 06, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

pobrecita lilly!

and uh, wasn't this your list?:

1. eat a hot dog

 
At 9:25 PM, August 06, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

That was the whole list I think

 
At 6:58 AM, August 07, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

we saw the mustard remnants...

 
At 7:03 AM, August 07, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

are you still peaking for sanardo?

 
At 7:26 AM, August 07, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

i would love, love, love to have summer off....but it would make it very hard to go back to work.

but wasn't it a lovely summer?

 
At 3:05 PM, August 07, 2007, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

el Cid-too short, its a big ol' myth teachers get 2 months off. We usually have a week training then a week to get our classrooms ready, then the kiddies come

It was a lovely lovely summer. I think of it like hammering your head against the wall...it feels so nice to stop...very hard to start hammering again...but still worth stopping.

I'll also have to say goodbye to my bloggie friends and hello to websense...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>