Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wheels on the bus go round and round


The busier I am, the busier I get.

I feel like I am on one of those creepy horror show merry go rounds that go faster and faster. Something's going to explode, and I hope its a clown's head and not me.

I wish we weren't putting on Surf City. It seems like such a fun race to go to. And I would just like to go to it. Now I know why Dave Gill gets cranky when we ask him to help with results.

We're going to use white out on the results.
White out. That just cracks me up.

~~~

I have nothing but oodles and oodles of respect and admiration for someone like XBunny who upgraded to Bs, even though a win would have tasted sweet. Seeing her up her game, to match the Bs is so satisfying. She is a different racer than the person I met last year. She is a competitor. And she is going to kick my ass in one of these races very soon. Beware the bunny! (And her fan club!)

~~~

Michael and I have been sneaking in moments of planning for VB road 2007. I am really looking forward to it. I'd like to get back to the reason we started this team, to have fun racing with my friends. At least for one more year.

~~~

Running intervals are harder than cycling ones. I almost collapsed on interval #6 last night. I can't push that hard on the bike. A part of me always holds something in the reserve so that I don't crash. But running still sucks.

~~~

I listened to the president a bit this morning on the way to work. I don't know which is worse. The president thinking we are that stupid, or the reality that we might be that stupid.

~~~

I still haven't found my halloween costume.

9 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, October 11, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

my mid morning blog report/analysis:

some folks I know are needin some serious R&R.

-

and the Bush regime sucks.

beyond description.

 
At 12:27 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

i don't think you are busy enough yet if you can still be this coherant on your posts

and thanks for the kind words
it is fun racing with the Bs

but the real reason i want staggered starts is so i wouldn't have to know that 2 Cs actually beat me at the last race

i have a groupie at the bike races and yesterday i got an email that i have a subscriber on youtube

i better stop walking around the house scantily clothed because the paparazzi can't be too far off

 
At 12:55 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

XBunny-I am your subscriber...I just found out how to do that, subscribe that is, so I did around 7pm to your and hernando's youtube vids

VB, I like that pooch

M&D want to know if Emma liked her greeenies?

 
At 1:16 PM, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go B-U-N-E-E!

 
At 1:27 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

haaaappyy

 
At 1:54 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

time for a drinky-winky?

 
At 1:57 PM, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go O-L-A-F!

fuuuuunnny

 
At 3:12 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger EB said...

But it looks as though little Emma O has found HER costume!

 
At 7:10 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>