Thursday, October 26, 2006

Scheduled outage


I haven't been posting here

because I've been busy over there

and busy trying to convince a bunch of accountants that they really do want to dress up for halloween. I challenged the other departments and uhhhh...we're going to get creamed by Design. But its no fair, they have a printer up there that makes things , anything they can plop into CAD, and it will "fabricate" it. And they have molds, and scissors, and material. And imaginations.

Thats okay, because I have just discovered the wondrous invention of clear duct tape. Give me some clear duct tape, some black crepe paper, and a strobe light and I'll fix this place right up.

So, I was going through my box of wigs this morning and realized that I do not have a Farrah Fawcett wig. Thats bugging me. I might have to buy one.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, October 26, 2006, Blogger Brent said...

i was just at costume headquarters. They have Farrah hair there.

 
At 5:28 PM, October 26, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

oooo

i might need a wig

well, actually i don't think my costume needs one but i've never really worn one and that is probably a big oversight in my life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>