Thursday, October 19, 2006

Goodwill Games




The Halloween hunt begins at the Goodwill on the corner of Meridian and Hamilton for no other reason than it is across the street from Manley Donuts and next to Dick's Bakery. (I shit you not). So much testosterone and pastries in one place can only means good things I always say.


The Halloween section had been seriously torn apart. Calm down people. Its only Halloween.

I wanted to look at the dresses, but these guys were hogging the rack. I wonder what they are going to be for halloween?


Ummm...no


hmmmm...maybe



okay, I don't care if these are only 1.99...buying undies from Goodwill is just creepy. And undies on a hanger?

13 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

so ... you didn't get me any?

 
At 5:42 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

the undies? what in the world would you need those for?

 
At 6:09 PM, October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we live across the street!

 
At 8:24 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

flandria--

LOL!

 
At 9:26 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

flandria

do you ever eat manly donuts?
because I would

 
At 10:33 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

red dresses?

 
At 6:51 AM, October 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pab - what is sooo funny?

vb - no, I only eat womanly donuts...vegan please...

 
At 10:50 AM, October 20, 2006, Blogger jAndy donka-donk said...

What exactly were you looking for when you found the price of tighty whiteys on the underwear rack??????

 
At 1:47 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

I wonder what others shoppers thought of you taking pics of the undies on hangers?

 
At 2:59 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger MoJito said...

the funny thing is, i've actually given undies away to one of those charity drop off places.

 
At 3:09 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

thats just nasty.

And while I am on that, its also nasty to be selling and or buying used chamois on Ebay.

gross.

 
At 3:36 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger EB said...

I knew a guy who bought used women's chamois from goodwill. And then wore them. It was the one time I wanted to tell someone to please wear (their own) underpants with chamois.

Say it with me now: eeeeeeeeeeeeew!

 
At 9:44 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

i think $1.99 is pretty steep for used undies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>