Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween in the Cubes


Accounting never dresses up. Accounting never gets into it. If Design gets beat by Accounting we might as well go home.

Well go home.

~~
Okay, don't look too close at our decorations. Its as hokey as it comes. But the looks my neighbor's kids gave me when they saw a big purple and black witch in the front yard spray painting leaves, was totally worth it.

~~

I don't think Gothic Witches have ashy legs. But after three coats of lotion, my legs still look like they've been in front of a blast furnace all day. What exactly was in the air at Watsonville?

~~
This lady won the costume contest. Well, Duh. Its like something out of a movie set. I took second when I think I really shouldn't have, especially with the ashy legs. And if it was a bella event, I might have gotten DQ'd for using the same wig. Okay, different color and use...but Bella rules are tough. High standards and all.



I think this lady should have won. She totally made her costume by hand. But I don't think anyone knew who she was. I want to give her my envelope of cash, but I'm not gonna because I am going to buy a new wig with it.

~~
Damn Reeses...peanut butter cups of goodness from hell.

~~
The horse emailed me. The one at the costume race. Whats so funny is that he signed it, "The Horse's Ass". I like knowing which end of the horse emailed.

~~
These are a couple of guys from IT. The whole company was out on the lawn, doing company Halloween things. And then we all went back inside. Except these two. They stayed out and finished playing their cops and robbers game. That just cracks me up.

~~
There's another guy from IT, who didn't enter the contest and has been quietly wearing his costume. And then at lunch he had another costume on. And now, I just saw him wear a third one. But he's so quiet about it. Like a diva in hiding. I don't know if I should let him know that I noticed. I want to wait and see if he breaks out a 4th.

7 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, October 31, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

the forest nymph better be careful,
there's a bigger diva than him in town

i'm waiting until after halloween and then going to the fabric store to check out the sales and getting ready for next year

such good intentions....

 
At 8:38 AM, November 01, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

where is your pic?

and that lady with the homemade costume...is she out of Alice in Wonderland?

 
At 9:00 AM, November 01, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

that is so awesome! Did anyone else in accounting dress up with you?

 
At 10:28 AM, November 01, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

if I find a pic of me I'll post it. It really was not all that ingenious, but I'll take the $75 anyway

and yes, every single person in accounting dressed up. even the temps, even the ones who said "never!"

 
At 3:06 PM, November 01, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

ugh ... you've gotta move down that thong/jockstrap pic with another post.

me no likey.

 
At 4:30 PM, November 01, 2006, Blogger EB said...

Did the quiet riot have a fourth? Or a fifth, for that matter?

 
At 4:48 PM, November 01, 2006, Blogger Brent said...

hahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>