Saturday, June 10, 2006

Stuffed Peppers



*Seeing Hincapie climb with the climbers gives hope to non climbers everywhere. Of course, his eyeballs are popping out of his head to do it.

*I never wanted to do the time trial at Sattley this weekend. But now that pre-registration is closed and there is no day of registration and I can't do it, I want to do it.

*Cross, cross, cross...summertime means I have to get my butt in gear for all things cross.

*Speaking of climbing, you ever have those days where you float up the hills? Yeah, me neither.

*Every night that I say I am going to get more sleep, I end up getting less.

*Modern dance interpretation of vocal chords? Did she really say that?

*How far is Hole in the Ground from Sattley?

**Thank god the 6 page thread about microcategories for 45+ men has died. I don't know why I kept clicking on that.

I love the Pescadero Road Race.

* I really really really just want to organize the garage.

*Yesterday, I tried to pull a Jed and document my lunch ride so that I could blog about it. But without geese and nutburgers, it just wasn't that interesting.

10 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, June 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't sign up for Sattley, felt bad about not riding on Friday and felt bad about bagging on the Fremont crit today, so I was going to revisit a time trial on the Berkeley Hills course today.

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning bent over to pick up Daisy and tweaked something in my lower side.

Now, I don't feel bad about not doing any of those things above, I just hurt. At least I can look at the computer in bed, and the kitties have kept me company while I lounge all day. Zsa Zsa has given me plenty of massages.

Hope you had a better day. By the way, Cleaning a garage counts for better.

 
At 3:34 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:38 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

hey that wasn't supposed to be annoymous and it wasn't supposed to be posted twice...blogger must have tweaked something too...

 
At 10:00 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

i love this post

 
At 8:41 PM, June 11, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

sister--you better sign your rear up for the esparto tt right now before you forget or change your mind

pesky rr--one i know little about becaue pab has only done it a couple times and quite some time ago.....but i think we may be going this year so you'll have to tell me aaaaaall about it

yes, my brief role as a vocal cord is one of the things i am most proud of in my life....

 
At 9:52 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

esparto.

hot and windy.

i can't wait.

 
At 10:24 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I only want to do it if I can't do it. But if I can, then I am not interested.

 
At 11:54 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

so frisky.

 
At 11:56 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

delightfully contrary.

 
At 7:54 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

oh
i am sorry miss vb but you can NOT

absolutely can not

do the esparto tt

.

hope that helped

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>