Friday, June 02, 2006

Dash for your pants


I love passing flirty love notes in class

~~~

The art of romantic letter writing. Its been replaced by emails. Mostly. Instead of a shoebox of crinkly old letters that I keep in my closet, I have a folder in my hotmail account thats filled to the brim. Searchable, sortable, storable. I could even import them into excel and write macros for them if I so desired.

But it might be nicer, one dreamy afternoon, to open the box and smell the contents. And to spill some on my lap, randomly reading bits and pieces, tracing the words with my fingers. Then carefully tucking it all away for next time.

5 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

I used to keep e-mails until they started getting me into trouble...

 
At 6:25 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

"I love passing flirty love notes in class"

... of course, i read as "filthy love notes".

dash indeed.

 
At 9:53 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

both are good
but...

i have boxes of flirty love notes from so many years ago

and while i love having them
they spend most of the time in a box deep in a closet

i look back at some of the emails almost every day

 
At 4:02 PM, June 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with all the schmoopy stuff lately?

 
At 8:36 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

lately?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>