Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Memo issued


Crap, now my phone is ringing off the hook. I am going to ignore the persistent ringing and waste company time by posting this instead.

Why does this read like a eugoogily? I didn't die for crying out loud.

"Sabine Dukes, our General Accounting Manager, has announced that she will be leaving Granite in late December.

Sabine has made many contributions in the six years she has been with Granite. During that time she has dealt with the impact of substantial growth in volume and complexity of our business, all the while ensuring that the element of fun remained a staple in her department. She will be sorely missed by those of us who work with her"

Lookout Foxy accountants, I am bringing a big ol box of fun to your department.

9 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, November 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew accountants were "fun".

 
At 11:23 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

they're not.

I'm gonna escape the flood of phone and emails and go ride in the rain.

 
At 2:21 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I must be motivated. Got poured on just now.

Your turn

 
At 4:12 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

yeah? Is that like, hard?

 
At 5:23 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

After seeing that pic, I wanna go and watch the burly men...and ask them if they would be so kind as to carry my bike up the nasty littl' mountain!

 
At 6:29 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Burly sherpa men aside, if the training for that involves lots of long rides on mountain biikes, I just might consider it. For real. I'm assuming this is a team thingie? Like me and you in a team? How hilarious would that be. Frick and Frack, bella style.

 
At 9:56 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Uh..Earth to Julie
I only saw Zoolander like 30 years ago, okay.

 
At 9:58 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Shit. 30% sold out? Is this one of those things I have to commit too months ahead? I am so bad at that. I better go google this madness and see whats what

 
At 9:26 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Would I get to meet your Big Bro?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>