Monday, November 28, 2005

Going National



Just booked my flight to CX Nationals. Looks like it is worth a plane flight to get screwed in the mud. Yeehaw.

Where's my box of christmas hats? Gotta pack some holiday cheer with me.

We will have about 6 bellas on the line in the elite race. And a handful in the master races. Lots of cheering to do there. Thank god we're women though. The fields in the mens races are out of control. Yep. Too many men. Oh how I love this sport.

Lots of cheering for all of the other home town homies too.
Maybe even a little race-y race-y myself. But don't tell anyone I wrote that.

Just checked the weather. Highs of 35.
Uhh...
Miss Mary? I have a new idea. It involves rain coats and puffy paints. Email me and we'll conspire.

Laura???!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>