Monday, May 08, 2006

Fact-o-Rama


Some figures from my lunch ride on the fabulous Coyote Creek bike path today:

Avg Temperature: 82 F
Avg Windspeed when I had a headwind: 27 mph give or take
Avg Windspeed when I turned around and had a tailwind: 3 mph
~
Length of bike path I rode: 24 miles
# of cyclists I saw on 24 miles of bike path: 2
# of cyclists I saw without orange penant flags attached to their bikes: 0
~
# of bike lanes on big new roads that connect to bike path: 0
# of unnecessary twists and turns bike path takes: like a gazillion
How long since this bike path has last been maintained: long time
Probablity that this path will be a viable method of alternative transportation: 4.73%
~
# of mangy junkyard dogs that scared the holy effin crap out of me: 1
# of dogs playing on the dog agility course: 0
# of bobcats playing on the dog agility course: 1


~
Avg speed I rode on first leg of ride: 12mph
# of buzzards following me waiting for me to keel over: 5
Average wingspan of said buzzards: 37 feet give or take
~
# of "Beware of Mtn Lion" signs I saw: 9
# of Mtn Lions I saw: 0
How scared I was of mtn lions on a scale of 1-10: 2


~
# of "Beware of Creepy People" signs I saw: 0
# of Creepy People I saw: 3
How scared I was of creepy people on a scale of 1-10: 7
~
# of dogs peeing I saw: 3
# of guys peeeing I saw: 0
# of girls peeing I saw: 1
~
# of times I thought about Michael while pedaling: 3
# of times I thought about ice cream while pedaling: 11
Probability that I'll get some after admitting that: 99.6%

Next time I am bringing the camera.

6 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Olaf Vanderhoot said...

sexy.

 
At 8:43 AM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Erein said...

I ride coyote creek a lot when I'm feeling guilty about not being on my road bike. I like it because I can ride and not worry about getting run over by cars. I've seen bobcats, rabbits, turkeys and various other birds, but no crazy weird people peeing. Sigh. I *always* miss the best stuff.

 
At 2:30 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Benjaminiac said...

are you goin to get some ice cream? good chances.

are you going to get some lovin? good chances, but you just revealed how statistically easy OV is.

And, that's gross, keep it to yourself.

 
At 3:20 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

yes

 
At 12:41 PM, May 11, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

and i got so behind on blog reading that i didn't end up commenting on this one

but i really liked it

 
At 11:24 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>