Friday, March 03, 2006

You like your women fast?

I feel like rambling.

I just realized that this weekend is the NRC opener at McClane.

The NRC, stands for National Racing Calendar. It should stand for Numerous Races Calendar. There's a lot of em. Its expensive for a broke little team like ours to compete in this series thingie. So this year, we just picked the best and funnest of the bunch. And of course, the California season openers are all on the schedule.

Racing for Velo Bella-Kona this weekend will be:
Jennifer "JJ" Chapman
Nicole "Snerf" Freedman
Jennifer "Why aren't I JJ?" Joynt
Kele "Keepthatflairawayfromme" Murdin
Hiroko "Gimme Some" Shimada
Crazy Jane Ziegler
Monica "Fastmama" Neilson
Andi "Attack first ask later"Smith

We are fortunate to have one of the best bunch gallopers in the country on our team. And no, she did not cause this crash. Unless it was with evil wheel hopping thought waves or something.


Can't wait to watch the team work together on their first race. They will be coming straight from training camp to the event. I wonder if they got pedicures? I hope to see some flair on even the flair shy Nicole and Kele. Even flair-lite will do. That shit works you know. Just ask the bag boys.
It looks like some of the fastest finishers won't be there. I don't see Tina Mayonaisse or Ina Choochooburg on the list. They are probably both still down under competing in the World Cups.

Ina.
She's so damn burly.
But knows how to have fun.
I dig her.

She won a stage in that Aussie stage race and she won the first World Cup. Good to see. She spent many a year as a leadout rider for Petrol Rossner and then she stuck to mostly domestic racing. So its nice to see her make her mark on the international scene. There's another World Cup this weekend in New Zealand. Maybe the cheeky cute Sarah can take it in front of her home crowd. I'd like that.

So my pick for the winner at McClane is, of course, Snerf and for the NZ World Cup its Sarah. And my pick for the 3/4 race is super secret. We'll be back Monday to see how it all went.

Happy Weekend.

P.S.
Nicole, this ol Shaklee picture is killing me

P.P.S.
This picture over there =>
is for my clicking pleasure only and has no relevance to the above so feel free to ignore.

P.P.P.S.
Its all about the Fat Cat this weekend.

P.P.P.P.S.
Ohmigawd...I almost totally forgot.
My roommates are complete pervs.
They are.
I came home last night to find them both watching (on tv) some big beardy naked guy with a dickiedo dancing some weird belly dance thing. He was totally naked, with his dingaling just a flopping around.

P.P.P.P.P.S.
Has anyone seen Shorty lately?

10 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

i love that pic of Nicole also--she looks sooo ready for flair there

i recognize the irrelevant photo--did i take that?

it looks better than my pics usually turn out but it was with his camera and i don't remember anyone else taking photos

 
At 1:31 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I dunno
let me click on it about 18 more times and get back to you

 
At 1:51 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

ps--who was sitting in the vibrator chair?

 
At 2:04 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

this post is some serious bloggie plumage.

mmm ... gonna have to read about 12 times.

responses so far:

1. that's one helluva Go-Go hairdo Snerf's got goin' on. I think she had too much Shaklee-juice.

2. The NRC are cool n' all - but i wanna see them Bellisimas out in force for some of our NorCal knuckle-draggers. goBellago

3. rambling VB gets me sooo ... excited.

4. the pics of the Bella training camp seem to focus on table wine and booty shots. Maybe it was Brenty takin' em.
... lucky SOB.

5. this Bella squad could be the funniest group of women cyclista ever to slap on spandex. check their sites, yo.

6. Ina TutuBerg ... i better not say anything about her - her hair is tougher than me.

7. xbunny broke my camera.

8. your roommies are total pervs.

... but, they taped it right?

talk about 'must see tv.'

 
At 7:45 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

who's shorty?

 
At 8:13 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

the chihuahua with lipstick issues who lives next door

 
At 10:07 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

shorty is on house arrest...bad puppy

 
At 8:58 AM, March 06, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

Hey!

I forgot to tell you congrats on your race yesterday. OV was telling me about it, and the crazy crash that you escaped! Too bad they neutralized for so long :(

mwaaa....

 
At 4:06 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i saw shorty today, he ran up to me, took one sniff, then shot straight for your front door.

he wanted to visit, big time.

and ... i'm jonesin' for an email.
only 1 today?

not fair.

 
At 4:37 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

thats what you get for making me do those nasty suffervals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>