Friday, March 10, 2006

Can't I just work on Bella stuff?


Sometimes I feel like I am working in the dark ages. And it ain't quaint. Its musty and its annoying.


I am like the one who has time traveled from the future. Its sort of like when Marty McFly played metal on his guitar at the dance in Back to the Future. All the other kids just looked at him like he was crazy.

I am playing some wicked heavy metal in this office and its freaking people out.


Damn Fasdow. He's testifying right now. They were all greedy bastards. And the congressional scramble fallout has done nothing to protect shareholders. Its only made things even more complicated and expensive and added to a world that even fewer understand. And added to my job security too I suppose. yay.



I'd much rather be working on bella stuff right now.

Or writing a blog.

Or making soup.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, March 10, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

i like that you got stone soup in a blog

 
At 3:28 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

i sure don't understand the world you're talking about

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>