Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Making Lemonade


After sitting and watching and waiting for the skies to clear long enough to go ride...I've given up hope of a daytime ride.

Normally the thought of a trainer ride would dampen my spirit more than the hail that thundered down at lunch. And I would drive home thinking of all kinds of excuses to talk myself out of it. Then, grudgingly, trudgingly, I would set up the trainer and slam the workout in.

But I just realized that my jazzercizerific motivator is here now.

Just a scant 6.2 miles away.

I just hope he doesn't bring his trainer CD of tunes to puke by.

7 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, March 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can get all hot and sweaty and then get all hot and sweaty.

 
At 5:40 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

Jed...girls don't sweat

we glow

 
At 7:32 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

hmmm, well then that house is gonna need some warning signs...

 
At 8:41 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

spit
i was going to do my own 'trainer complainer' post

but you shamed me out of it

 
At 10:54 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

shame on the bunny

Workout was good. What a treat that was. Except he makes me work hard even when my tummy is feeling all wooogly.

Owwwwwwwwwwww-ch

 
At 12:16 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

.
i am not a happy trainer bunny

got on the trainer last night and went to stand up and my stupid knee said 'sit down or fall down'

so i spent the most goddam boring hour on the trainer i can imagine
and managed to get my heartrate up to 142 (which is like what it is when i vacuum the house)

and i am being totally crappy about it

and tonight i don't even know if i should bother getting on the trainer

so there is my complaining trainer bit that i wasn't going to complain about but did anyway

poor pab
.

 
At 8:13 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

bunny = much better tonight

pab = happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>