Saturday, December 31, 2005

Yawn

Jesus.

I gotta get out and do something. Otherwise I have no blogging material.

One day, last week, Laura and I rode in some pretty epic rainy conditions (I can't hear you above the hurricane) just so we would have some rich blogging material. And then, neither one of us wrote about it.

There's no post yesterday because all I did was clean my garage. Suppose I could have posted before and after pics of that if I wanted to truly tests the depths of the mundane. But, I just don't have the knack for doing that as artfully as Dawn.

This morning offers little in the way of blog fodder as well. (if I eliminate details that don't really belong here, anyway) I have whittled away the morning perusing a couple of jersey boy blogs while a hot guy works on my bike. Ooo.

He is installing a pie plate on my rear wheel. A 13 by blessed, beautiful 29. I don't care that the 29 is big enough to eat a porterhouse steak off of, I am going to love that thing and visit it often. I'll visit it tomorrow.

Tomorrow. What in the world am I thinking? I can only hope that I am still drunk so I don't feel a thing.

And Happy New Year kisses to the crew going out tonight in Santa Cruz. Have a good time and get funky for me.

5 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, January 01, 2006, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

Just think of it as Mount Brew and you'll be cresting the foamy top in no time.

 
At 9:34 PM, January 02, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

29-club?

is that anything like Studio 54?

if i have a triple, does that get me in as an honorary member?

~oV

 
At 9:56 PM, January 02, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Just like Studio 54, except without the cocaine orgies.

But otherwise, the same.

 
At 11:11 AM, January 03, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

I've got a big ol' 34 platter... but it is on the mountain bike so that probably doesn't count here, right?

Triple? You're not a girliemaaaan, are you? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

 
At 1:43 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

Sign me up - I'm best at 50rpm or less (cause my spin ain't so pretty - makes riding the rollers interesting). Efficiency smishiency. SSers get automatic inclusion into the club, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>