Friday, December 02, 2005

Weekly Weigh In


Woohoo. I am 2/3s of the way to fighting weight.

Can't believe I am doing this again.

I blame this team, and all the excitement over next year, for my new found resolve. Damn all of you. Especially damn you when it comes time for puking intervals. Feh.

After a year of looking over my shoulder for the boogie man still trapped in my vein, I have decided that its do or die. The little feller in my popliteal seems to have taken up permanent residency, so might as well welcome him with the gush of gasping blood thats sure to surge through while racing. The leg is a little gimpy, but the lungs have recovered. And now, so has the spirit.

ding ding

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i'll practice my mouth to mouth.
~

 
At 5:16 PM, December 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be fun to see you out there again!!!!!

 
At 2:21 PM, December 03, 2005, Blogger nicknameless said...

Yippee! and a sweet bike to cover the trails with!

 
At 7:40 AM, December 06, 2005, Blogger X Bunny said...

sorry i missed your re-debut but next time i'll be sure to be cheering for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>