Sunday, December 18, 2005

made of sugar? or tough as cookies?


I am made of sugar, brown sugar. I used to be tough as a cookie. I am assuming tough cookies don't crumble, like our many bellas that have proven themselves soo admiringly tough. But not me, with every year that passes in my life I find I have less to prove to anyone, now I proudly admit I am made of sugar. So ladies and gents that means I will lounge all day, inside and watch the rain drip on my terrace. It was only a few years ago that I would brave the elements rather than let go of a workout and risk lowering my mileage count for the week. I remember ridiculing friends that preferred hot chocolate to the freezing sensations of training outdoors. "It's not raining" I would say to them, "Its just liquid sunshine, are you made of sugar?" Well apparently I have consumed so much sugar in my life I am now made of it. Beware... you do become what you eat.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, December 18, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Its supposed to rain all this coming week. You are riding with me in it. We will both melt into some kind of sweet syrup.

And then eat a lot afterwards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>