Sunday, December 04, 2005

I am not a booger I am a blogger

So today I did it, I went to the cyclists' equivalent of a catholic visiting another church. I went running instead of cycling on a beautiful Sunday morning. I was having a glorious day. The legs felt good especially since I was down for the count with a cold or flu this week. You would of thought I caught leprosy because with my crew no one wanted any part of my germs for company. I don't blame them. So there I was running alone when I run into Sue and her Earthy boy crew out developing winter strength on single speeds. Lucky for me one of the sprouts got a flat so we got to chat a bit. It was funny, they didn't event recognize me until I yelled at them. Now I am more identifiable as a cyclist. Long ago, before these trails were even considered as good mountainbiking terrain, I would run every inch of them. I could zig zag zip zap without coming across any soul for hours. If I did run across anyone it would be a hiker or a fellow runner, rarely cyclists. Not today, times have changed Ft. Ord is now mountain biking grand central. I counted at least 30 cyclists. It was good to see familiar faces. By the way I saw the Hillibillies and they must be inbreeding because their group looked like a good twenty something billies. If they keep at it their ears are not gonna fit their helmets. So I guess you can run or bike but you can't hide from this booger, I mean blogger.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, December 04, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

the ears comment, that was flippin funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>