Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Email of the Week #2


Just got this from one of my favorite riding buds. She was trying to guess who my date for the line dancing (don't ask) shindig will be. Her list is hilarious and needs to be shared with the world:

From: Riding bud
To: Sabine Dukes
Subject: RE: dirt this weekend?

my guesses on who your date is:

jed (assuming suzy will lend him out for a night)
mike gin (ditto on wife lending)
olaf vanderhoot
simon vickers (um, is he mel's man?)
alex burgess (does he even live in california?)
some rock lobster dude (other than simon)
brad pitt
brian vernor (oh my gawd, if it's brian you HAVE TO SHARE with me)
willie buillion
one of monica's sons
some french dude (arranged by valerie)
frank walden (before you become co-workers and dating would not be cool)
Tim johnson (oh wait a sec, that's my fantasy)
todd wells, or maybe troy (so you & mary can re-live the sandwich thing)

well, i'm clearly not sure...but i'd bet a lot of money he owns a cross bike. if it's brian vernor or tim johnson, then dammit, that is just so not right.

11 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, December 13, 2005, Blogger X Bunny said...

she's not been showing the best judgment

 
At 8:21 AM, December 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does a guy have to do to get on that list?

 
At 8:25 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger ginmtb said...

I can't believe I made "the list". I would like to thank the Academy, various Heads of State, and probably Dawn for putting a good plug in for me.

 
At 8:26 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger nicknameless said...

too funny....uhhhh can you please pin that pic of brad on my door. ;) Oh and if it's BV ditto on the sharing...

 
At 9:11 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Twasn't Dawn. Seems you have more fans than you know.

Hey Mike, email me bout that kiddie winkie thing.

 
At 9:11 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

If I have to tell you what you have to do, you'll never make the list.

 
At 1:59 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger ginmtb said...

Fans as in plural? I thought y'all were a sharper bunch but I guess I was wrong. I can live with that.

 
At 4:24 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Sharp? oh no, we're dumb as rocks. We get by on charm.

 
At 10:53 PM, December 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know whoooooo eeeetttt issss.....

 
At 11:54 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Is it youuuuu?

 
At 6:54 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger ginmtb said...

Jed has hairy legs AND does the Riverdance. Hmm... sounds like a potentially yummy combination. Maybe he should check out my post on the Casual Encounters section on craigslist.com...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>