Monday, December 12, 2005

Character Flaws


Yes. I have them. Hell, I am probably riddled with them. I actually like some of them and will be trying to hang on to them. And some, I might take baby steps towards improving. In the meantime, life remains sweet.

Okay...that feels better.

Thank you Miss Mary for making me laugh out loud so much this weekend. That medicine will last me all week for sure.

Too many stories and a plane to catch. I will make up for all the lame posts this weekend with some crazeee party pics. Trust me, you'll want to stay tuned for those...

5 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, December 12, 2005, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

looking that good,

flaws are encouraged.

and admired, for their invitingly brute honesty.
~

 
At 3:27 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger nicknameless said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:30 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger nicknameless said...

we like you just the way you are bina...besides Adam already bit the 'ol apple so theres not much you can do about it ;)

 
At 7:42 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger X Bunny said...

as long as we don't have a 'flaw-off'...might not be enough awards to go around in that contest

 
At 9:23 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

yeah, yeah.

Can we get back to Brad. I'm not sure I am fond of the Achilles pic. Too romance novel coverish. I much prefer the lithe Pitt a la Snatch or Fight Club. But that would have just looked weird here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>