Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas GIft Idea #4


This, from my second favorite poet

If you have ever ridden with us, please don't judge his music by our rendition of the "meow mix" song. Or that Banana boat song either.

Without me as a musical jester, he is the real deal.

And so is Fuzzyland.

This review says it better than I ever could. I only know that I like it and close my eyes when I sing "Fall".

You can check out Kenny this Wednesday, December 21st at the Blank Club in San Jose---a 'rockstars and bitches' presentation. the Blank Club is at 44 Almaden blvd. This time its just a short 1/2 hour set from 9:15-9:45, other musical acts include: kobalt, johnny smith, and vinny johnson. I'll post a Jan schedule as soon as I get it.

Come ride Kenny. Even if its raining.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, December 19, 2005, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

it's not cowboys sashay'in the saddle or well-endowed mechanical bulls ...

but, i think i might have to check that action out.

~

 
At 7:01 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger nicknameless said...

weee..I hope I can make it. Kenny rocks on stage and off!!

 
At 7:03 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I wish it were a longer set of his, but I'd still like to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>