Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nothing in particular


I haven't received my umbrella yet, so if its raining where you are right now, don't blame me.
~
I had a blast racing in the wind at Zamora. It was one of the hardest short races I have ever done. But I had fun. I have my silly great teammates and oV to thank for that one. Damn him if he hasn't made me like the wind. I still don't consider it an essential nutrient though, cuz thats just freaky.

Lula wrote a real fun race report on Zamora, I hope to post it later.

I didn't have as much fun at Landpark. I was just not feeling that race at all. Nor was I digesting the sundriedpestoeggs.
~
My hotmail account is down right now. That sucks.
~
Suzy can cook. She is my salad dressing hero. She is my hero in other ways too.
~
Speaking of heroes, I watched The Incredibles last night. It was cute. But how come the guys get strength and speed as their powers, while the ladies have to be flexible and disappear? If I were a superhero I would want whatever powers Barbarella had. I'm not sure what they even were, but I want those.
~
I love the bunny sprint. I love it almost as much as bunny fu, but nothing will top bunny fu.
~
There's nothing going on in Cyclingnews right now. Well, there's the Commonwealth Games, but I am just not getting into that so much this time around. I keep checking out the track pics to see if there is something hunky there to share with Heather, but so far no luck. I did see that Sarah Ulmer and Lynn Bessette had to pull out of competition so thats a bummer for them.

The news, when there's no racing, is so not news. Its usually euro-melodrama. You know, so and so may not race because he has a digestive ailment. Or so and so said this and that about their team manager. Or so and so are going to race this and that. Or the worst offender of the non news news: so and so's training plan is on target. Oh. wow. Thanks for that update. Now where's the pics of the trackbeef?
~
It looks like oV has found a cool job. Considering all he did to pick up and move here, that makes me happy. He's going to be a hippy soon. Don't know if that makes me all that happy. I guess its okay, as long as he keeps shaving his legs.
~
I wonder if I can find any pics to save this lame rambling post?

11 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

that's an awesome post!

i've been trying to do a race report and it is so disorganized and rambling....eventually i'll get it done

i think oV should fill us in on his job

i think he was frightened enough by his roommate's hairiness that we don't have to worry about him not shaving--more likely we might have to worry about him wanting to get rid of his eyebrows or other accessory hair

 
At 2:07 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

I really hope Ov's roommates don't read blogs.

Or he might be moving again...

 
At 2:07 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

oh, and nice post.

you look good when you ramble...

 
At 12:31 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

Yeah...OV got a cool job!! Just proves good things happen for good people.

when do you get that darn umbrella anyway....ughhhhrain, rain go away...


ohhh....and where is the beef?

 
At 3:57 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Sami said...

Barbarella had the power of mind-meld orgasms. Yes, you want those.

 
At 9:39 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

yes ... you do.

 
At 9:52 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Jed, but it isn't always about you.

 
At 4:35 PM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Hey, where are the cool sox???

 
At 5:35 PM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

That shot was pre VB.

 
At 8:46 AM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

OH - Okay, now I get it. I think those socks are magic.

 
At 9:21 AM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

yes...they are magic socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>