Monday, November 07, 2005

Its good to b Stupid sometimes

I rode out to the cross races yeterday, but forgot my camera battery. I hate being stupid like that. But, I have to say, I had a great time cheering everyone on. Sometimes, when you really get into taking pictures, you become such an observer of life, that you are not a participant. It was fun yesterday being a participant. We ran around the course to find spots where we could get maximum cheer effect and cheered our little hearts out.

Cheering is fun and all. But I think I want to race again.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, November 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I race all the time lately. My life is so full. It goes something like this, nike watch alarm goes off at 5 am. I jump out of bed, feet shoulder width apart, eyes wide open and quickly put on whatever is on the floor. I Race to make coffee, Race to Ft. Ord, or race to set up my trainer. Race to the shower. Race to make it to work. Race around all day with little and great big kiddies. Race to staff trainings. Race home to ride or walk with my doggies. Race to eat dinner before 8 so I don't get too chubby. Race to get to bed...just so someday, I can make it to a race.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>