Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My important life


What I did tonight instead of blogging:

*Made a big kettle of pantry soup (vegetarian..sigh...of course)
*Drank 3 galsses of Big House Red
*Pregistered for Firestone MTB
*Made reservations for some hotel in Santa Maria because Buellton is sold out
*ttttttried in vain to fix the "t" on my keyboard
*posted some race reports, which I guess is blogging, but not really
*looked at a funny picture of Horner
*read some blogs over Michael's shoulder
*read some emails over Michael's shoulder but pretended I wasn't really reading them
*read emails, wrote emails, blah blah blah
*deleted emails in my in box, then undeleted them
*got pissed off at the new hotmail beta thingie
*wondered why I am listed in the Wente RR results
*hopped on Michael, got jiggy, but then came to my senses and did dishes and folded laundry instead
*came back to my real senses...

12 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

sounds like an awesome evening but i think out of courtesy people should pretend they are having no fun while i am stuck packing

did you possibly cross the line even casually when you were hanging out and cheering on the last lap of the rr?

 
At 7:04 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I suppose I could have crossed the line. Don't know. But I had Monica's jacket on too.

Figures. A race where I finish I want to be scored, I don't and a race where I don't finish and don't deserve to be scored, I do.

Maybe I should alter my training plan a little.

Packing sucks. Especially for packrats I suppose.

 
At 8:29 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Lothar Glerbny said...

First off, it is so cool that BJM is posting on your blog, inst-credit! I cheered for him on the hill at the TdG Stage in Rome. I am sure he didn't hear me but on the video you can hear it.

Second, I like Big House too. I am sure that surprises you.

XB, since you guys are getting all experienced at moving, can you help us later this summer?

 
At 9:24 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

lg--practice is what counts
come on up and we'll show you the ropes

 
At 9:31 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I think it was 3 galsses

 
At 9:41 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

whatever it was is getting repeated tonite.

 
At 10:58 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I had to use soy ground "beef" instead of sirloin tips.

 
At 10:59 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

you flirtin with me?

 
At 2:59 PM, April 26, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

you don't tenderize soy beef though

 
At 3:07 PM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

mmm...tenderizing...

 
At 9:15 PM, April 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figures I find a post about gettin busy a day later, I suck.

But you all know that already.

MS

 
At 11:24 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>